Is the ‘running’ of your business keeping you from doing what you do best?
Attention small to mid-size business owners:
The everyday minutia of dealing with bills, banks and receipts is time consuming and keeping you from the more important aspects of doing your business. You may be losing thousands of dollars as you waste your time doing mundane tasks that you don’t enjoy and aren’t an expert in.
You sometimes find yourself wondering how to infuse more hours into your day to enable you to do everything which leads to burn out, stress, and a lack of fulfillment with your work.
Are you looking for ways to cut costs?
You may even be noticing your expenses going higher and revenues dropping lately. In fact, you have begun to look at your staffing and have been wondering how you can keep your books in order in a more economical way but haven’t known where to turn to get the answers. You may have not even known it was possible to outsource something as important as bookkeeping.
Is keeping track of your financial data overwhelming, or the last thing you want to handle?
Why Virtual Bookkeeping? Because it is possible to outsource this important element of your business so you can begin to save money (50% in most cases) and let us get your books in perfect order. That way, you don’t have to worry about it, and we can get you all the information you need to make the best decisions.
If you are a savvy business owner, who wants to focus more on what you love to do than trying to figure out how to manage your books, you have come to the right place.
We have helped business owners just like you!
“Thanks to Robert Rimberg Online Bookeeping, my company easily saves $30,000 in book keeping fees each year.”
– Gabe Colmenares, CEO of Ivy League NY
Discover how easy it is to have your books handled virtually
Generating financial statements, writing checks and tracking check flow is an integral part of every business, and we know that bookkeeping is not your passion. But it is ours.
Let us be your virtual bookkeeper. Be as hands-on or hands-off as you’d like to be when monitoring your books. Robert Rimberg Online Bookkeeping is staffed by accountants and CPA’s. They will:
- Incorporate your company’s financial information into QuickBooks Pro. With all your information in one place, we can help you pay your bills, organize your receipts and track your finances. We make it so easy!
- Prepare all checks necessary for regular course of business, integrate payroll, so that your time can be spent bringing in new customers, managing your operations, and doing things that are more productive than figuring out who to pay and when.
- Give you instant access to all your company’s books and financial records 24/7 from any location, so that you can review your payments, pull data for crucial meetings, or just assess the health of your business wherever you happen to be and whenever you need the information.
- Provide you with a Monthly Management Report to assess your company’s financial health, allowing you to be able to address cash flow concerns, investment options or tax implications each and every month.
Bookkeeping doesn’t have to be a challenge anymore!
You may have tried purchasing costly computer software, hiring an on-site bookkeeper or just resorting to the “do-it-yourself method” of billing, receivables and paying bills—but this hasn’t worked for you. We understand that you need more than just a software service – so we provide the staff to service you and work directly with you and your staff. We know that bookkeepers are costly AND they will keep your data typically confined to just one location – which doesn’t help you a bit if you are off site. We put your data online and help you access it. We interface with your accountants to help you achieve results at tax-time! Let us show you how cost-effective and easy Robert Rimberg Online is.
And a nice part of all of this is that there are no contracts. You pay monthly, and we GUARANTEE that if you are not satisfied… don’t pay. It’s that simple. We stand behind our work and know that you will be extremely happy with the service we provide.